Friday, February 8, 2008

In the kitchen with...TAG...?


In the Winter, Asheville experiences her shoulder season. TAG and I have had a little more time on our hands. Not that we aren't busy. More on that later.
TAG, who only cooks if a grill is involved, was having a major sugar craving. He decided to actually get in the kitchen and experiment when he realized that I wasn't interested in giving in to his addictive state. I have to say, the outcome was surprisingly good. No, fantastic! He actually created the most delicious cookie I think I have ever had. I was impressed. So much so that I was frantic for him to write down exactly everything he did and how much of whatever ingredients he put in this YUMMY batch of cookies. Unfortunately, he doesn't know what a measuring cup is. We will put his recipe and memory to the test this weekend. If they turn out the way his first batch did, I think these cookies will become our signature cookie at Asheville Seasons B&B.
...now to put a name to the cookie...

No comments: